SATURN Stencil Inspection System (Semiconductor)
SATURN is a metal mask inspector that can prevent defects such as no solder, misregistration, misalignment, and openings caused by the state of Stencil Mask before Solder Paste Printing operation, which is the first quality in solder printing process.
The needs for a Metal Mask Inspector
- It is possible to check the import of the originally created Mask.
- It is possible to check the cleanliness of the mask after cleaning.
- There is no print defect due to mask tension problem.
- It prevents the parts that can influence the operation of the former Printing quality to the PCB.
- Mask management is easy to change every time in small quantity production of various kinds
- Easy to manage mask version according to changing specification.
- The ease of use of the Mask Barcode traceability due.
Stencil Inspection System Specification (Semiconductor)
|Inspection Spec||Mask Frame Size||420 X 420mm ~736 x 736mm|
|PCB Size||350 x 350mm|
|Inspection Item||Area, Position, Offset, Size, Particle, Burr, Hole, Missing, Location, Tension|
|Inspection Speed||1.8 Sec / FOV|
|Illumination||Top Side : Fiducial Light
Bottom Side : Mask Light / Live Light
|FOV Size||11.5 x 8.5mm|
|Hardware||Camera X axis, Mask Y axis||Linear Motor ( 0.1㎛)|
|Side X axis Illumination||Servo Motor|
|Tension Measuring Range||Range : 0.4 ~ 2.9 mm (8~50N/cm) ,|
|Measurement Accuracy||Accuracy : 0.01mm (1N/cm)|
|Programming||Gerber File||RS-274 Format (Gerber Data Teaching)|
|Gerber Conversion Program||ePM|
|PC||OS||Window 10 – 64Bit (Quad core)|
|Machine / Utility||Dimension size||1,382(L) x 1,798(W) x 1,614(H)mm|
|Power||AC220V±10%(Single Phase), 50/60Hz, 2KVA|
|Option||Squeegee Parallelism Test|
|Comparative analysis of Stencil Gerber and Mask Gerber|
|Customized development of MES|
|Mask Distance Measurement Function|